Wednesday, April 8, 2009

AGP Customer Appreciation Sale

James Mishler of Adventure Games Publishing has announced a Customer Appreciation Sale. All sixteen of AGP's products are now reduced in price as a way to say thank you for those who've purchased them in the past.

I've reviewed most of AGP's products here in the past, so here's a handy set of links to the individual reviews:

100 Calamitous Curses
100 Exciting Encounters & 100 Treasure Troves
2008 Wilderlands Jam
Adventure Games Journal, Issue #1
Aendryth's Eldritch Compendium
Barbarians of the Wilderlands I
Forn Sidthr: The Old Custom
Martial Artist Class
Monsters & Treasures of the Wilderlands I (Revised Version)
Wilderlands Maps

James Mishler is one of the hardest working guys in the hobby. His output is amazing both in terms of volume and quality. If you've ever thought about buying one of his many terrific products, now's a good time to do so.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna nab me that Treasure Troves one, maybe even the Encounters. Sometimes it's easier than spending 5 or more minutes fleshing out some side adventure I run when a couple of players can't make the game and I don't want to push forth with the main adventure.

    Although, your review says the encounters can be tough for 1st level, I think that is a plus, because you could use it for 2nd levelers as well, and even as "table scrap" quick encounters for mid-level PC's (hey, a small cave filled with a dozen Stirges are at least annoying to them - I like to throw the occasional easy encounter at mid-levels so they get the impression they are badasses).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll give a hearty 2nd to James and AGP. He’s made some of my favorite (and GM’s Binder-worthy) products for Castles & Crusades, but they’re easily portable and usable to many of the retro-clones as well as older editions of D&D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thar goes the toys budget for April. :)

    @Brunomac: Treasure Tropves & Encounters are cheap at twice the price. Ditto Monsters & Treasures of the Wilderlands.

    ReplyDelete